Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Z3pr loses his title, new forum Tampax padder

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Apr 11, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

deleted
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    [​IMG]

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Re: Z3pr loses his title, new forum Tampax padder

I can't believe you gave evidence freely that points to your using AOL

3. SCJimmy

SCJimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    wow, leaves you to wonder if some people ever stop and think......about anything......
    like, "does everyone want to only see my name across the board? I wonder if its rude to send theyre 5 minute old posts to page 2 with my junk?"
    /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] Oh damn, I must be slipping. On a serous note, never worried about padding.

6. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Just change your setting to show 99 posts per page...that way people won't have to bitch about their post rolling over to page two.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    gm4x

Reged: 04/06/04

[/ QUOTE ]

5 days and he has 184 posts /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
    gm4x

Reged: 04/06/04

[/ QUOTE ]

5 days and he has 184 posts /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

185.......... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

It's not funny dood... Quit filling up the board with spam type junk and jokes... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. gm4x

gm4x 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It's not funny dood... Quit filling up the board with spam type junk and jokes... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

first off....I'm not spammin anyone, second, I thought this forum was cutttin' up & for a laugh & whatever. 1000 apoligies /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

12. uglychevyZZ4

[ QUOTE ]
    evidence of using aol

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    [ QUOTE ]
    1000 apoligies

[/ QUOTE ]
    you dont have 1000 apologies, you only have 186, but in 3 days im sure you could potentially post 1000 of them /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

13. landsmasher

Apology accepted... Just remember that we all have to share this board... I don't think anyone wants it dominated by one person.

14. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see anything wrong with jokes. But he may want to combing them in fewer posts.

15. landsmasher

Paul, most of his joke posts are reposts... We've seen it all before and like Rob said, he's been dominating the board and pushing others to the second page. I really don't like haveing to sift through all the crap... But I think he knows that now. So with that out of the way... It's time for an Easter Beer... [​IMG]

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Paul, most of his joke posts are reposts... We've seen it all before and like Rob said, he's been dominating the board and pushing others to the second page. I really don't like haveing to sift through all the crap... But I think he knows that now. So with that out of the way... It's time for an Easter Beer... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]I was just saying if he combined most of the jokes into one or 2 posts, it wouldn't fill up the page. But I hear where you're comming from.

17. uglychevyZZ4

deleted so Rene dont cry /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, I remember getting chewed for filling up the board with ....... Well you know, LOL.

19. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Well everyone makes mistakes, even though some jokes were reposts as you guys said, I still thought they were funny, we should cut the guy some slack, he doesn't no what the atmosphere of Ck5 is yet. He has learned from this, so lets just give him a break and get along with a happy easter day /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

P.s. why is tomorrow called easter monday when today is easter? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

20. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

not even worth discussing in my book. I recently had some extra time on my hands and decided to spend extra time on CK5 and other boards. Took a little heat for it(who cares) because "others" felt that i was posting too much(so what).

We have "Official Moderators" on CK5. We don't have "Self Declared Moderators" on CK5. I am still looking in the rules /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif where it says "members may only post once every 30 minutes" and can't seem to find it. A forum is a place to post as you feel relevant to subject, rules etc. If a guy/girl has alot to say every once in a while, so what.

if you feel your post got bumped to the next page, ttt it back up with a follow up comment.
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif