Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Z3PR'S Lizard, no red X's here folks

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Z3PR\'S Lizard, no red X\'s here folks

So as we have gotten learnt today boys and girls, Z3PR has some issues when he comes to posting pics. This is a great mystery to us since we have seen pics of sky, creeks, hills, and other assorted items of enjoyment for Z3PR on these very pages. So in an effort to give a helping hand to my fellow CK5 member, I was on the horn bright and early this morning getting the hillbilly hotline up and running.

I said, "Boys, here's the mission. Z3PR wants a picture of his lizard on that there Internet for the world to see."

I knew I would run into problems once I said lizard. Billy Bob sent me a picture of his, well you know what. Jimmy Joe went down to the Love's Truck Stop and sent me some pictures of some lot lizards, and most of them looked like poster children for an anti-drug campaign.

Needless to say, Bubba Ray was sweating bullets come this afternoon. Who would come through not only for Bubba Ray, but for Z3PR, and more importantly, the CK5 community as a whole.

So while I'm surfing the net, I got an e-mail from my sister's first ex-husband's cousin's mother's father's second cousin, twice removed, Billy Joe Jim Bob Robinson. He related the story to me, but unfortunately due to legalities and his own parole conditions, I am unable to relate the misadventures of this great American and forever, his will remain a secret.

So now, Ladies and gentlemen (Wes too), boys and girls and children of all ages, Bubba Ray Boudreaux presents the picture of Z3PR's lizard that he so wants to draw attention on.

[​IMG]

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Re: Z3PR\'S Lizard, no red X\'s here folks

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So in an effort to give a helping hand to my fellow CK5 member, I was on the horn bright and early this morning getting the hillbilly hotline up and running.

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John

5. chevyracing

chevyracing 1/2 ton status

You and that stockpile of rainbows is starting to scare me. LOL.. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif