Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Zacarias Moussaoui is eligible for the death penalty,

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cbbr, Apr 3, 2006.

1. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Look here.

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Was there ever any question in anyone's mind ????? Come on now, someone would have too be a complete fool too think Zacarias Moussaoui will not get death.

3. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately, if we put him to death, most other countries will think twice about extraditing terrorists to the U.S. (if they'd consider it at all). Our death penalty is highly unpopular to most of the rest of the world.

I agree, if anyone deserves it, he does. But imo it would be a big political mistake in the war on terror. *shrug*

4. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

just give the guy "life", and then put him in general population. He'll last about a week before some lifer thug rams a sharpened toothbrush into his throat. Make sure it takes awhile to get him some medical attention. Win-win for everyone.

j

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I think we should be a little more unpopular. Maby if we tried a little harder we could be upgraded to "Extremely unpopular":D

6. gauder

gauder Banned

I don't know. Look at Israel still going after the now senior-senior-citizens for war crimes committed during WWII

7. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

Oh Im not suggesting the entire world is/would be against it, but many nations certainly will be/are. Many European countries feel capital punishment is barbaric. *shrug again*

But I do follow what you are saying. Its not about right or wrong, its about what's politically correct and what isn't.

8. gauder

gauder Banned

True, but I think we're starting to see a shifting of European attitudes since they have now started to have to deal with the same terrorist threats. Maybe not quite on the same scale as 9/11, but I think we are going to see their attitudes change.

Slowly they have been changing (ie: France, Germany, Denmark)

I think they're finding that Time Out's just don't always cut it and some times bad behaviour needs a little Spanking. (child discipline analogy)

9. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

I hope you're right.

10. gauder

gauder Banned

I do too.

11. skratch

skratch 1/2 ton status

Now that he is eligable for the death penalty, we should not give him what he wants (to be a martyr) we should stick him in some maximum security hole so that he never see's the light of day again! Plus if the hole is deep and dark enough then he won't know which way is east, then he's royaly f'd when it's time for him to pray!:bow: :haha: Wrong way mother f'er!

12. gauder

gauder Banned

I offer to hand copy verses from the koran on ALL of his toilet paper!

edit: I forgot, he'll just use his left hand.

13. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

Just put him away for life and shower him daily in pigs blood . Send vidio of it to the arab countries to show them how we will treat terrorist :mad: .

14. gauder

gauder Banned

Quick Question: Do they make muslims swear to tell the truth on the koran? Obviously having them swear on the Bible would be fruitless.

15. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

"I hereby swear or affirm that the testimony I am about to give is the truth...."

Even that is now PC - you don't have to swear on anything, just "affirm" that you will tell the truth.

16. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Great. He's eligible for the death penalty, who's going to pay back the system for the thousands of legal hours, court fees etc. wasted on determining this. I'll say it again, those who are not US citizens do not deserve the rights provided to citizens by our constitution, especially those who openly proclaim their desire for the demise of our country. F*** him, he should have been rotting in a hole for the last four and a half years.