Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Zachari got his wish granted and we are off to Disneyland !!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Jun 1, 2002.

I know this isn't the place to put this post, but I want those of you who know me and my lil Burb Zachari to hear about this. Zachari was diagnosed with A.L.L. (Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia) back in November of 1999 and has been in remission since day 7 of treatment. He has about a year of chemotherapy remaining and then we hope to be finished with it. The local Dream Factory has granted Zac's wish to go to Disneyland and meet Mickey Mouse and also see his grandma while there. They are paying for the trip, hotel, meals, spending money, rental car, park tickets for 6 days and 6 nights(3 to 9 June 02) in Disneyland and California Adventure Park and then we pick up the bill for the stay with grandma from the 9th to the 17th of June. All I can say is those who give to charities such as Make a wish and the Dream Factory I want to say thank you very much. After all the crap Zachari has has to endure this will be so nice to give him a wish like this. I will post some pics when we get back on the 17th. Later guys and gals !!

1. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear that Zac got his wish! Have fun and takes lotsa pics.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

That's awesome Harv!!! I'm sure it will be a memorable holiday for all of you, especially Zach!/forums/images/icons/cool.gif

Rene

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Wonderful...........he's gonna love Disneyland (you will too!)

4. Thanks, we all will have a blast !!!

5. Thanks Rene !!

6. Gonna take the regular 35mm, the video cam, and the digital camera and lots of memory and film so we'll have plenty. Thanks for the well wishes !!

7. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Very-cool.

8. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Great News Harv!

Glad to hear it. Been wonder how your son has been doing with his battle. Glad to hear he's winning! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

How you all enjoy the trip

Take Care

9. TheGeneral

TheGeneral 1/2 ton status

Great news, and we wish your family the best.

10. I don't know who is the biggest kid here, Zac or myself !! I can't sleep from the excitement !!! Thanks

11. Thanks, we are always happy to keep anyone insterested informed. He is kickin' cancer's ass !!! Thank God and thanks to all who have given there thoughts, wishes, and support for him.

12. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Harve,

Great news! Zachari deserves it. It was great to meet you two at the Indy Jambo last year. I hope you all have fun. Keep us posted.

Later,

Neil

13. kpanza

kpanza 1/2 ton status

Awesome! I hope he has a great time at the "Happiest Place On Earth!" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I have participated with the Orange County Make A Wish Foundation here in So Cal, it is such an awesome experience to be able to give the kids some happy memories that they will never forget!

14. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i live about 10 minutes from d-land, so if you need anything while you are out here, pm me and i'll give you my #