Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Zero Rates ??'s

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Big10, Aug 4, 2003.

1. Big10

Big10 Registered Member

Zero Rates ??\'s

Im sure this has been covered, and i have searched, but found nothing to fit "my" application. I have a 4" rough country lift (all spring), my t-case has not been moved/lowered. The driveshafts have not been altered either, I have about 1 inch of spline showing on the front and the back shafts. I want to add zero rates to the front to allow a little more clearance, and some in the back to keep the truck level. Am I going to run into trouble with drive shaft length? Pinion angle? vibration? thanks for any input.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Re: Zero Rates ??\'s

Same here, so I'm wandering the same deal (before I get the 4" all spring lift in) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Re: Zero Rates ??\'s

Im running Superlift 4" springs and a ORD flip, when i added the zero rates i mover the front foward the 1.5"s and had to get the shaft extended 2"s, the back was fine but the flip might be deffernt than your springs as far as pinion angle gos