CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Street 1976 C-10 Stepside Shortbox - Beagle's Build

Overview

IMAG0251.jpg
So I recently received a rather large bonus at work and decided that I wanted to buy myself something fun (as if I don't do that enough as it is). My company has bonuses every quarter, sometimes they are size-able. My previous bonuses have went to bills.
One thing I have been wanting to do was get a C-10 short box. I always wanted to do "Big bother - Little brother" pair of trucks. Originally I wanted the C-10 to be the same with a 91 clip and stepside box, same color and such. As I have thought about it more I decided it would be more fun to have "little brother" not an exact copy of my 79. So once I knew what my bonus was going to be, the search was on for a C-10. I then decided it had to be older then 80.
So 80 and older and short box have been my criteria.

The search was on.

I searched for about a month before I finally hashed out a deal and this followed me home.

image.jpg

View attachment 230648

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
C10

More from beags86

Rust Bucket Dump-bee the k30
beags86
Views
So, a few of you probably know I scored a K30 or Technically a 3500 because it's a GMC, back in December to help me out with some general work related to my other hobbies and some snow plowing. Well I decided to make this tread to keep track of costs while I fix it up some. The idea is to spend as little that's humanly possible to get this fixed up some. Progress will be slow, like my other threads. But probably even slower. I also want to document the trials and tribulations of building...
beags86
Views
Reaction score
So I have been asked to put together a build thread. Please bear with me as many pictures I will be posting were kind of dark and didn't scan in real well. So my story (and my truck's) started in 1998. When I turned 16. I grew up in Northern IL outside a small farming town of 500. My father is a farmer and always had squarebodys. So I always wanted one. Shortbox. Lifted. Huge tires. Rollbar full of lights. Dual pipes with huge tips. The stuff that measures a man's manliness. You know the...

Item information

Added by
beags86
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom