CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

1982 C/K 6.0L Caitlyn Mall Crawler

Overview

I'm recreating a thread for my restoration so I can edit the title and under my "new" username.
Anyways here is the truck It currently has a 350/700r"3" 10 bolt combo.

That's also the donor 91 burb I pulled home for the 4x4 conversion and front sheet metal.

I plan on painting the truck chevy imperial blue metalic from a 2011 camaro and various other chevy's

Thats it for now, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to surprise you guys with something big :thumb:

IMAG0778_zpshyfxsimv.jpg

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
C10
Trim Level
Custom deluxe
Interior
Custom
Factory Options
A/C
Engine
6.0 LQ4
Transmission
4l60e
Transfer Case
NP241
Steering
Ruff Stuff 7/8 heims
Suspension
ORD 4link front, 56 rear leafs with a Diy4x shackle flip
Axles
91 10 bolt 31 spline, 2005 AAM 10.5
Wheels
Chevy PYO
Tires
General Grabber Red Labels
Paint
Deep Sea Blue

Latest reviews

Trapped under a beam with the countdown ticking away, the monster just on the other side of the battered door, and my friends are trying to free me, I look up at them and yell, "Go on without me. I'll be alright. I'll hold him off while you escape!" And my friends, because they know my sacrifice won't be in vain, make their getaway and when the monster breaks through just as the explosives go off, I know I died saving the lives of my dearest friends."

That pretty much sums up my experience reading Ben's build thread, "The Mall Crawler". I took one for the team, so the rest of you would NEVER have to be subjected to this beast. I beg you, don't let my selflessness be for nothing. Heed my warning. This is the worst build thread ever written.

-thx internet/amazon
Babaganoosh
Babaganoosh
For some reason this actually makes perfect sense

More from Babaganoosh

My Mom was evolved in a fender bender and tje insurance company totalled it and I'm going to piece it back together. Sense I like taking pictures I thought I would do a legit build thread instead of my 82. 2002 avalanche 4x4 210k have had it sense brand new, completely stock other then a little wider offset wheels and steps.

Item information

Added by
Babaganoosh
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Pickup

Top Bottom