1982 C/K 6.0L Caitlyn Mall Crawler

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  • I'm recreating a thread for my restoration so I can edit the title and under my "new" username.
    Anyways here is the truck It currently has a 350/700r"3" 10 bolt combo.

That's also the donor 91 burb I pulled home for the 4x4 conversion and front sheet metal.

I plan on painting the truck chevy imperial blue metalic from a 2011 camaro and various other chevy's

Thats it for now, hopefully tomorrow I will be able to surprise you guys with something big :thumb:

IMAG0778_zpshyfxsimv.jpg
  • Year:
    Make:
    Chevrolet
    Model:
    C10
    Trim Level:
    Custom deluxe
    Interior:
    Custom
    Factory Options:
    A/C
    Engine:
    6.0 LQ4
    Transmission:
    4l60e
    Transfer Case:
    NP241
    Steering:
    Ruff Stuff 7/8 heims
    Suspension:
    ORD 4link front, 56 rear leafs with a Diy4x shackle flip
    Axles:
    91 10 bolt 31 spline, 2005 AAM 10.5
    Wheels:
    Chevy PYO
    Tires:
    General Grabber Red Labels
    Paint:
    Deep Sea Blue

Recent Build Reviews

1. jekquistk5
    5/5,
    ""
    Trapped under a beam with the countdown ticking away, the monster just on the other side of the battered door, and my friends are trying to free me, I look up at them and yell, "Go on without me. I'll be alright. I'll hold him off while you escape!" And my friends, because they know my sacrifice won't be in vain, make their getaway and when the monster breaks through just as the explosives go off, I know I died saving the lives of my dearest friends."

That pretty much sums up my experience reading Ben's build thread, "The Mall Crawler". I took one for the team, so the rest of you would NEVER have to be subjected to this beast. I beg you, don't let my selflessness be for nothing. Heed my warning. This is the worst build thread ever written.

-thx internet/amazon
    Babaganoosh and 83ChevyK5Blazer like this.
    1. Babaganoosh
      For some reason this actually makes perfect sense