CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

1985 k30 budget EarthRoamer project

1985 k30 off-road camper

Overview

I’ll keep this short and add the full details in the second post.
Yes I have too many projects, no I was not looking for another, but this was too good to pass on.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
K30
Trim Level
Silverado
Engine
Transmission
Th400
Transfer Case
Steering
Stock
Suspension
Stock
Axles
Stock

More from 85k5witha6.2

Bought this from my buddy, got a pretty decent deal on it. it has a low mileage (60k) 6.0 and 4l85 in it. it has a brand new set of 19.5 tires with it (the rears arent on) that i had just sold him. planning on cleaning it up. body and paint, and then throw some denali seats and center console in it that i have laying around, or maybe even my spare escalade interior. It surprisingly drives very nice and has a good amount of power. Its in decent shape too, hopefully not gonna need much body...
Edit: I’ve tried replacing pictures since photobucket stopped working, but some of them might not be the same as the original. Hope this is ok to post here, i like this forum a lot more than pirate. If you don't know my previous k5 its the one with the ugly front end that had a 4bt. still planning on sticking a 5.3 in it sometime this winter(i already have a donor pickup..or 4), but for now it sits outside with no drivetrain. So that brings us to the escalade, i bought a 2006 escalade...
I was looking for a crew cab or blazer to replace my current blazer Well I found a crew cab project but i think it's too nice (even though it doesn't look like it) to tear up. So here are the plans for it 79 ford HP Dana 60 (3.55) 14 bolt? 6.0/4l80e/246 4-6 inch lift Humvee 37s Car corners are good, the only rust is the rockers but it came with new panels. I have a couple extra pickups with the 6.0 drivetrains so I'll probably be using one of them. I'm taking the Dana 61 out that's in it...
85k5witha6.2
Views
Reaction score
I've read just about every build thread on here and decided to put up some pictures of my blazer. Bought it from my grandpa 4 years ago when I was 15 with a snowplow on the front and sold the plow for what I paid for the blazer. I don't have any pictures of it stock when I got it, had a 6.2 700r4/208 and half ton axles. Put a 6 inch lift and 36 inch military tires on it and wheeled it like that for quite a while. After breaking the 44 a couple times I found a set of Dana 60s on...

Item information

Added by
85k5witha6.2
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom