CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

1987 V10 SWB "Survivor Build" Grille paint

Overview

This really won't be much of a build. More of just documentation. The truck needs very little. The only plans I have a a set of Rally wheels for now.

mttruck.jpg
Reactions: 83blazertexas

Latest reviews

Looks fantastic. These were really top shelf when new. Good honest General Motors trucks. Air blew cold, engine ran smooth and they ran as close to silent and rattle free as ever could be. I worked hard to put my girl back as she was that morning she was wiped down from the morning drew. A testament to GM solid trucks. You have a great truck.
Reactions: 83blazertexas

More from MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I realized yesterday reading through threads that I never did create one for my new 1990 V1500 Blazer I bought a few months ago. I touched on it a bit in my 82 crew thread https://ck5.com/forums/threads/82-k30-3-3-build-direction-unknown.322206/ but didn't expand much. Focus on this build will be maintaining a "stockish" rig with a focus on upgrading the ride, drive, and comfort of the rig.
MTBLAZER89
Views
So I picked up another crew cab this week. Well I didn't but my buddy picked it up for me. I am still on deployment. Saw the CL add and just couldn't pass it up. 1982 K30 crew. 350/TH400/205 Dana 60 and 14 bolt. Paint is rough, but body is straight except the tailgate and some surface rust. Lower trim level. I have no idea what to do with this truck. I bought it because it was cheap so I figured I would make a poll and see. 1. Crew Cab short box, motor swap and just be a nice truck...
MTBLAZER89
Views
The White truck as my kids refer to it although at the time the Blazer was the only other vehicle I had so not sure why we refer to it by its color :dunno: Got this truck in Mar of 2006 from a member here and he got it from a previous Norcal member. I had been searching hi and low for a truck like this. Got lucky as this one has the big block and Silverado trim and had less than 100k on it. Figured I would start another thread and not clutter up my Blazer thread. Specs are 454/TH400/205...
MTBLAZER89
Views
Reaction score
So it seems to be the new thing here at CK5 so I have been putting pics in an album for some time now and decided that I would do one on my truck as well. I bought my Blazer in 2001 and I am the second owner. When I bought it there was literally nothing wrong with it. Perfect body and interior. Ran and drove great. I got 21 MPG with it on the first long trip i took with it:eek1: Looking back i would get a different one to build, but can't undo it now. The day i got it home. Coincidentally...

Item information

Added by
MTBLAZER89
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Pickup

Top Bottom