1990 k5 blazer tbi 465 swapped

• So I bought this 1990 k5 about 5 years ago, daily drove it when I first got it for awhile, then I decided to tear it apart and start a small build on it. I don't have pics of everything I done on the build but I got some of
    where it started and where it is now. It is just a stock 350 tbi with some longtube headers. It had a 700r4 and 241 in it, but I tore a few of those out and decided to swap it. So I swapped in a sm 465 and 205 case. I then put 4.56s and lockers in it front and back, they are still the stock 10 bolt 30 spline axles. Mine like most broke and cracked around the steering box, so I installed the weld in and bolt in braces from offroad design. The interior was in pretty good shape, I didn't change much. I installed the LMC vinyl floor mat front to back, and also the highliner headliner. I made some rear panels out of plywood and coated them with herculiner bedliner. I put 2 subs and my amp on my rear panels, while I put 4 kicker speakers in the highliner. I also put my CB in the highliner as well and I swapped the dome lights to led ones and also changed the gauge cluster lights to led. Works pretty good for a daily driver and weekend wheeler. The A/C works, and all the power windows and locks work as well. Future plans are to build some bumpers for it and get a winch on it, but for now, I am back to daily driving it and wheeling it on the weekends, while I also use it to pull my bass boat to go fishing.

k5.14.jpg k5.13.jpg k5.15.jpg [/ATTACH] k5.6.jpg k5.11.jpg k5.5.jpg k5.7.jpg k5.10.jpg k5.9.jpg k5.8.jpg k5.12.jpg k5.jpg k5.3.jpg
  • Year:
    Make:
    Chevy
    Model:
    k5
    Trim Level:
    Silverado
    Interior:
    red
    Factory Options:
    power windows and locks, rear power window, A/C
    Engine: