73 k5 blank slate

• i saw this on the side of the road and have always loved the old k5's. its the same year as my bronco. I had little to no experience working on cars but I thought we could tinker with it and it would be fun for the kids to drive around on the property. promptly blew a head gasket and sat for quite a while until I managed to get it titled and then I found this website and got all kinds of false courage and now its down to the frame. the might as well build and where do I go from here by dirsuper got me tearing into it and the more I looked the more I realized the whole thing had to come apart. im learning a lot but now in the reassembly phase I'm getting to where I need some guidance. I want a realiable cruiser restomod when im done and there aren't many rocks to crawl on around here so I was thinking a conservative 2" lift on 33's. rebuild the stock dana 44 (3.07/8.5). 383 stroker crate. I was wanting to use the existing turbo 350/np203 but I know there are strong opinions on the site regarding transmission tx case combos and I welcome any and all input. first things first, does anybody know a good source for a dana 44 rebuild kit bom 603374-8? no crush sleeve, just a shim kit. ring and pinion look ok, just need bearings/seals/shims
  • Year:
    Make:
    chevy
    Model:
    blazer
    Trim Level:
    cheyenne
    Interior:
    gone
    Factory Options:
    ac car
    Engine: