CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

'79 K20

Just gonna be a simple 3/4 ton truck.

Overview

I recently picked up a K20. The plan is routine maintenance and adding some nice things to it here and there.

I plan on driving it weekly, picking up parts with it and hauling my junk across the country with it the next time I move.

It's a '79 K20 with the following: 350/400/203, D44/14BFF.

I'm notorious for tearing trucks apart, adding a lot of goodies and then parting them out. I'm going to try to avoid doing that with this one.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
K20
Trim Level
Custom Deluxe

More from handloader90

Just a fun truck. Daily it for the most part and hit the trails on the weekends.
*** K5 is long gone, current project starts on Page 25 of this thread. *** Current Specs: • '79 K5 Custom Deluxe • Oil burning 1 piece RMS 350 SBC, Casting #: GM5.7LG, ID #: V0219PJC (’88 Truck 350 SBC, 195 H.P.) • Edelbrock intake/Edelbrock 1406 Carb • Good, working SM465/NP205 combo • 10/12 Bolt • 35x12.5x15 Cooper STT's (measure out to 33.5” tall) on mismatched black daytona wheels • 4" or 6” lift springs w/ 4" blocks in the rear (MFG. Unknown) • Tranny/T-Case cross member has been...
Here it goes! :woot: '79 K5 Cheyenne 400 SBC/TH350/NP203 It is unmolested and all original. It still has all of the jack accessories clamped down on the passenger inner fender, original owners manual and original warranty card. I believe that the spare tire in the back is the original spare from the factory too. It still has all of the emblems on both sides, factory wheels with dog dishes and all electronics, lights and tailgate glass work. It has a nice patina going for it, rusty rockers...

Item information

Added by
handloader90
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom