CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Overview

I scored this
e3a7asu2.jpg

To replace my 79, I got the old blazer from my dad 3 years ago.. It's seen better days, he's wheeled it since the early 80s drove it to college taught me to drive in it. It was the very first vehicle I have ever worked on. So basically lots of fond memories in it. He still tells me a military blazer was something he wanted to build. Since I scored this for free from a good friend and it's all half ton and that will not do, I plan to swap all my drivetrain into this blazer.

View attachment 230299

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
Blazer

More from sreidmx

sreidmx
Views
1972 K10 Cheyenne
sreidmx
Views
Reaction score
73 K20 long travel rear suspension links and coilovers
sreidmx
Views
Roberts Custom Trucks shop truck k10, is a 1986 k10 bone stock with a 350/700r4 and halfton axles. Mileage unknown but in OK shape.
sreidmx
Views
Reaction score
Wife’s big block 2500 obs 2wd burb. Tow pig/kid hauler
sreidmx
Views
Hey guys we got another build on the slate! Here's a great example of a 78 K10, typical procomp lift springs and based on part numbers puts it at 6 inches, I think it sits higher, 47 inches from the ground to the fender... annnd it rides like it has that much lift also. I love stepsides, this one has tons of character! Must be some sort of boomerang type of shackle.. didn't work really, bummer.. I met Jake when Ethel puked the clutch last summer, he was the tow truck driver that...

Item information

Added by
sreidmx
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom