CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

81 k5 build (wheeling pics/vid inside)

Overview

finally after 7 years of hard abuse on my th350, i finally lost 2ndgear. so thats when i decided to go through the entire truck and box the frame and other up grades. so im learning how to weld while doin this so my welds dont look to great....actually someof them looks like i was doin it blind :haha: but i never really did alot of welding before. so i bought a lincoln 3200hd for 180$off craigslist. and im teaching myself. :waytogo: and i wish i would of found a unbeaten frame. i didnt realize how bent and twisted mine was until i started lineing up the boxing plate.
here are some pics

boxing 012.jpg

boxing 010.jpg

boxing 011.jpg

boxing 009.jpg

boxing 013.jpg

down.jpg
boxing 012.jpg
boxing 010.jpg
boxing 011.jpg
boxing 009.jpg
boxing 013.jpg
Reactions: 530BLAZER

More from down4thakrown

Going to be getting this good ole suburban back on the road. Cool short story behind this truck (350,700r4np208), was I got it for 1500$ and drove it from flagstaff az to Spokane Washington. And haul back a snow mobile,2 utility quads,2 kids quads (80cc) and a bunch of random boxes packed and stacked top to bottom and front all the way to back of drivers seat. It even caught on fire on the way back, half way home. It was from the auto hubs not unlocking and spinning the front pumkin...

Item information

Added by
down4thakrown
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom