CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

85 C10 Mut Rod... Why do I do this to myself....

Overview

Since almost everything happened to be lying around... And I haven't had anything with any sort of go fast power.... I take on another dead end project! Will most likely get everything complete except for paint. Then sold...
Chassis: 78 c10
Cab. 85 c10
Front clip 91 sub
Bed. 78 C10 step side
Engine TBD too many options
Trans 94 nv3500
Rear 78 12 bolt 4.10
Wh/tire Cragar 17x9 soft 8's with 275/40/zr17 g force.
poorboy.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390759637.781902.jpg

More from POORBOYK5

POORBOYK5
Views
Reaction score
While I should have been putting in the extra time on paying customer work to pay down debt or get ahead..... I tell myself I want an RV. I've been camping out of my Express van for about 4 years. It works, but I wanted a little more. SO while cruising craigslist one afternoon, I run across this 1973 Chevy Cheyenne Super 30 with a Chassis mount Mitchell and sons Camper attached. I should have never went and looked at it. I should have told myself, "that's nice" and kept cruising.. But I...
POORBOYK5
Views
Recently picked these two K30's up. Well and a few others.. 87 454 TBI TH400 NP205 3.73's. Kind of rough. But It'll get better... Slowly. Got it with no bed. Through some Craigslist searching I was able to find some body parts to make it solid again. Found this clean bed about 40 miles south. Came off a retired Air Force truck. No tailgate but those are easy enough to find. I thought I had a pretty nice thing going on until I found this! 86 K30 350 SM465 NP205 4.10's Originally...
POORBOYK5
Views
Ok so the plan. As some of you know, me and a friend have made a couple of trips from here(Colorado springs) to the easy coast with some rust free parts. We've decided to keep going with it as long as there's a demand and money to be made. We've made these runs with whatever we had that ran. A 99 7.3 stroker van, 95 k3500 6.5TD. And a trip this coming oct 2nd with a friends dmax. We came across this truck when removing one of the 12 truck bed we'll be hauling back this trip. As stated above...
POORBOYK5
Views
Reaction score
I've been asking lots of questions and getting EXCELLENT ANSWERES on here. So, first of all THANK YOU ALL!!!! so here's my 91 when I bought it in october of 09. all stock with the exception of the obvious, a 6" lift and 35's I got it without a trans and put my TCI 700R4 in it and thought everything was going to be peachy... WRONG! After getting the tans in I fired it up and motor was knocking. well that sucked. So it sat until I went back to mass to get my other car and a free motor...

Item information

Added by
POORBOYK5
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom