'85 K20 "Whitey"

• I took a leap and paid the money to be able to upload pics on here via my phone, so that I could start a thread. I suck at forums so it was worth the few bucks. I'll just add the $25 to my trucks total cost. Anyhow, my truck is a '85 k20 custom deluxe that had been passed around in my family for a while until I sold it about 8 years ago. Was a company truck for a fertilizer company where my uncle drove it and later purchased it, his son drove it for a while, then my dad had it, my self, and finally my brother before being sold to someone else. The truck was in awesome shape when we owned it. My dad had it repainted once, installed a goodwrench 3around 250k miles. I assume now it has close to 400k miles on it. After we sold it, a plow was mounted and from the pictures I'll post you will see the major rot that has taken place. I kept tabs on it and it finally made its way back to me. At first I didn't want it. I have been in search for a good, but not overly priced first gen blazer. I've had no luck, so this was the next closest thing for me anyways.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg