CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

86 K5

California K5

Overview

I bought this in 2016 out of California. Rust free project. I put an LS engine out of ‘02 Suburban in it. Complete rebuild with custom cam, headers and tune. Rebuilt 4L60E with stock tr@nsfercase. Suspension by Off-road Design. Four inch lift with custom springs in front including new steering box and reinforced frame bracket. Shackle flip in rear. Nitto 33 x 12.50/17 tires. Front and rear differentials are stock. FOR NOW. I put Wilwood 2 piston calipers and Baer slotted & drilled rotors up front. I have a 14 bolt SF sitting on shelf for rear, if and when I dream necessary. I plan on putting 4.11 gears and some sort of limited slip carrier in rear, soon. Interior is pretty much all new. Front seats are heated and stock recover. The console is mildly customized, lol with a switch panel for front seats and lights on front push bar. It has a totally NON STOCK double din Pioneer stereo with 2 10 inch subs, 4 6 1/2 speakers. A total of 4 4inch speakers in the dash and 2 pillar mounted tweeters. Wow and 2 Rockford Fosgate amps. I know I am leaving stuff out. But it runs drives and is a blast.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
K5
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Blue imitation leather
Factory Options
Loaded