Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

'90 F250

• I know it this isnt a Chevy but I'm friends with the Nebraska guys on here and our local forum sucks now so they talked me into making this here.
    I bought the truck from John '80 427 on here about 5 years ago. It's a 351 with zf5 5 speed with 4.10 gears.
    [​IMG]
    Used it as a truck and then put some hummer tires on it and tried to mess around with the Chevy boys.
    [​IMG]
    Took it to the river, got stuck. Marty was kind enough to turn around and pull me out.
    [​IMG]
    Bought a power stroke last year and kept this truck as a beater. Always wanted to put a 60 under it but never could find one for the right price. Then decided it was a pos and I wanted a bronco on tons. Randomly found a f350 parts truck for stupid cheap, bought it no questions asked and drug it home. Got lucky and it was a factory 4.10 geared open axle truck.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After going back and forth a bunch I decided I didn't need another vehicle sitting around so the 90 3/4 was getting a 60 swap, lift and lockers.

sn.jpg