CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Offroad 91 sas daily driver

SAS 91 k1500 build and questions?!?

Overview

IMG_3705.JPG
So here is my 1991 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado. I want to lift it, but looking at ifs lifts I know I will be running through ball joints and etc... So after looking at Offroad designs SAS kit I'm sold. So here is a picture of the truck above.

Here is a list of what I have for the swap.
1. I have stock front springs from my 87 k5
2. 10 bolt from my 87...
3. I have an 90 suburban 241 with electric speed sensor.
4. BEER!!!!

So this truck is my baby! I'm staying with the 10 bolt just because, I don't want to wheel it to death. So from anyone who has done this swap I would like your input so I know what I'm getting into. I know once the old ifs mounts are gone there is no more going back. But the pros out weight the cons with a lift.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
K1500
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Gray
Factory Options
4x4 package
Engine
350ci
Transmission
700r4
Transfer Case
241c
Steering
Moog
Suspension
IFS
Axles
8.25 front 10 bolt 8.5 rear
Wheels
16x9 moto metal 951
Tires
285 75 R16 bfg ko2
Paint
White
MSD ignition, k&n cold air intake, flow master 40's

More from Coloradochevyguy91

Hello all, I'm new to this site and I just thought I would share my project. It is a 1987 Chevrolet k5 350 tbi, 700r4/208 with 10 bolts front and rear 3.73 gears. I bought it in august of this year for 600$. The previous owner and I had been exchanging text messages for a year he wanted me to him a trans for it. Since he let a friend borrow it to do some stuff he ended up taking it mudding and destroyed the transmission. So it sat for a year since the owner couldn't find a trans for cheap...

Item information

Added by
Coloradochevyguy91
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom