CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

92 Dodge tow rig build

Overview

I bought a 92 Dodge club cab with 186k, 4.10s, 5 spd and a flip over gooseneck hitch for 2500.00 tonight. The plans are to clean it up real good and use it for my new work truck and tow rig.
The build part will consist of a switch to manual windows and rubber floor mats, also gonna go with a gm hydro boost conversion for better breaks and a 14 bolt with factory disc brakes/parking brake. Probably gonna hop it up a little but not much. Thinking about swapping the nv4500 out of my k5 and putting the Getrag in the k5 but that will depend on the difference in lengths since I have already bought new drive shafts for the k5. Eventually a new paint job and some light body work to.

27699152.jpg

27699153.jpg

More from sixb

sixb
Views
Here it is when I bought it this fall. And this is after a lift I pulled of a 84 k20 that I parted out. I have been collecting doubler, tires, crossover & hydro assist parts, but still need a bunch more parts:doah: I will leave it like it is until my k5 project is done then I plan on turning this into a full truggy then someday a buggy. Here is kinda of what I'm planning.
sixb
Views
Project CK5! Stands for cummins k5. Here's a few pics of my project!

Item information

Added by
sixb
Views
Last update

More in Other

Top Bottom