CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

97 King Cab DS-Ton build - Rock Jock 60 and shaved 14

Overview

I "finished" this build about a year and a half ago, but right now the rig is back in my garage getting some major upgrades. I never posted the original build here so I thought I'd post up everything I've done up to this point and what's going on now.

First some background for those of you that don't know me or those that have met me at Blazer Bash but don't know my screen name (I don't post much here). My previous rig that is currently retired until I "finish" the Rock Limo is a highly modified and beat to hell '72 Blazer.

IMG_0066~0.JPG

r3d.jpg

More from r3dd0g

r3dd0g
Views
I'm tired of working in my tiny 2 car garage so I'm finally building a big (30'x60') shop to work in.
r3dd0g
Views
Reaction score
1971 Chevy C20 with a custom flat bed.
r3dd0g
Views
I'm just going to let your imaginations run for now.
r3dd0g
Views
I started picking up parts for my next project at KOH, so here's the first teaser shot:
r3dd0g
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but I'm starting an overland style camping trailer build. I know there's a tow and trailer forum, but that seems to be more geared towards car haulers and stuff meant for the road, so this seemed more appropriate since it's built for off-road use primarily. This will be my 3rd trailer. I've learned a lot from the other two and I'm hoping this one will be everything I want it to be. The first trailer I built was designed to tow behind my...

Item information

Added by
r3dd0g
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom