Barn Find 74 K20 Build

• All original 74 k20 I picked up around Thanksgiving, 2018. Found the truck on Facebook Marketplace where I currently live in Eastern NC. Looked solid in the pics so I went to check it out, gambled on it having no title but the seller told me a story that seemed legit and with the shape the truck was in I couldn't pass on it, so I drug it home with a tow strap for $1500. The cab and bed are 100% solid, no rust. Only rot on the whole truck was a little in the front of the hood and bottom of passenger front fender, easy fixes. It is 100% complete and all original. Had 58xxx original miles when I got it, verified by tires from the 70's. It spent its working life on as a farm truck on a large corporate wheat farm in Eastern NC before being replaced when the farm routinely bought new trucks. One of the farm's owners hung on to it after it was replaced and stored it in a barn and used it to hunt and fish occasionally until it eventually quit running I guess and then it sat in the barn from 2004 to 2018, from what I can tell. After I got it home, the first step was to acquire a title, which did require me jumping through hoops, but I was able to get a bonded title for it and now have a clean title in my name. So my gamble paid off. I have already done a lot to the truck in the last year and still have big plans for it, and you will see it all in this thread. IMG_5652.JPG IMG_5653.JPG IMG_5654.JPG
  • Year:
    Make:
    Chevy
    Model:
    k20
    Trim Level:
    Custom Deluxe
    Factory Options:
    AC, upper body side trim
    Engine:
    Transmission:
    th350