CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Burbie, the build that wasn’t supposed to happen right now but is anyway.

Wife’s big block 2500 obs 2wd burb. Tow pig/kid hauler

Overview

52994AA1-A19F-45F7-869A-DB548A9991E9.jpeg
This is the wife’s burb, she wanted stuffs done and I was on the hook for a while and now I am doing it 1 week before KOH.. yah it sux..

Plans are fully desmog, clean up engine bay to allow ease of service.
Long toobs
Hptuners used to unlock all the awesomeness the big block has hiding in it.

Already put a 4.5 inch spindle up front and 2 inch blocks out back.

Extended plans are to use this for our OBS midtravel daily suspension test bed. So it’ll prob get coilovers at some point and will get a sas coilover way down the line when I swap in a tcase for 4x.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
Suburban
Trim Level
Ls
Interior
Cloth with rear ac
Factory Options
G80, 14bff
Engine
L29 vortec
Transmission
4l85e
Suspension
Spindle source 4.5 inch lift spindle
Wheels
Pacer wheels 9 inch wide 17 in
Reactions: GWeakland620

More from sreidmx

sreidmx
Views
1972 K10 Cheyenne
sreidmx
Views
Reaction score
73 K20 long travel rear suspension links and coilovers
sreidmx
Views
Roberts Custom Trucks shop truck k10, is a 1986 k10 bone stock with a 350/700r4 and halfton axles. Mileage unknown but in OK shape.
sreidmx
Views
Hey guys we got another build on the slate! Here's a great example of a 78 K10, typical procomp lift springs and based on part numbers puts it at 6 inches, I think it sits higher, 47 inches from the ground to the fender... annnd it rides like it has that much lift also. I love stepsides, this one has tons of character! Must be some sort of boomerang type of shackle.. didn't work really, bummer.. I met Jake when Ethel puked the clutch last summer, he was the tow truck driver that...
sreidmx
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
@secutright myself and @retroblazer had this half cocked idea to pull the old class 3 desert sled out of hibernation and bring her up to snuff for the next racing season. We are still working out the details on which events were committing to but there is one sure thing. This baby is gonna fly again! So starts our joint effort to restore the race truck and get all systems back up and race ready! First order of business was to pickup the race truck, so we bought a new trailer on...

Item information

Added by
sreidmx
Views
Last update

More in Suburban

Top Bottom