CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Cwn Anwyn's 84 K5 rebuild

Overview

I guess I'll document the changes and work done on my Blazer, or Lack of Work done to it if I go by how long I've had this thing!

I've had this K5 since probably 94 or so. I got it right around when I joined the Army. PCS'd with it up to WA state where I blew up the 305 in it and replaced it with a decent 350. Then it sat for a few years while we lived in Japan. Here is a pic of it right after we got back and I had knocked off most of the moss and cleaned it up some.

full

I ended up putting a cheap 4 Wheel Parts Procomp lift kit on it. 4 inch springs in the front and blocks on the rear. Traded for some 36" Ground Hawgs and ran it like that for awhile. Then I discovered CK5!:bow:

cwn.jpg

More from cwn anwyn

cwn anwyn
Views
So this is what has been keeping me from working on the Blazer like I should be.:doah: I picked up an 87 dodge Raider (actually a Mitsubishi Montero sold by Dodge) a few years ago to use as a daily driver cause the Blazer was killing me on gas mileage and it needed a break from DD duties. These are fairly capable little rigs but they have a sucky aftermarket support. No one makes anything for them. Stock it came with 4.625 gears (some had 4.88ish gears as a high altitude option). Mine...

Item information

Added by
cwn anwyn
Views
Last update

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom