Started with 84 Jimmy only 70k original miles, put on lift kit, new tires, 383 stroker, Bow tie Overdrives 700R4, Fitech fuel injection, Yukon gear axles. Still tuning fitech, took a bit to get tranny shifting right. Wish I’d done some research before the 700R4 with 4.56 gears- just too low. Need bigger tires now to get ratio down.
- Trim Level
- Sierra Classic
- Factory Options
- Air, quad shocks
- Full Roller 383, 10:89 Comp, 450 Horse, 460 TQ, Aluminum Heads, fitech injected.
- Bow tie Overdrives 700R4 stage 2
- Transfer Case
- 4 inch lift, Rough Country, Quad shocks with dual stabilizers.
- Yukon Gear HD Chromemoly, posi-rear, open front 4.56
- Stock Ralley wheels, flat black powder coated by wheelman Spokane.
- 33x 12.5 x15 inch, Dick Cepek Extreme Country
450 Horse, 460 TQ, 383, by MotorWorks in Spokane WA. 4.56 Gears, Bow tie Overdrives 700R4 stage 2, Fitech fuel injected.
Still tuning, 4.56 a mistake with 700R4 to low geared might need to go with bigger tires. Hope the 10 bolts hold up with the HD Yukon gear set up. Lots of work to do on paint and interior.