CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Hidden Winch Mounts

Overview

I hope this is in the right spot for this kind of thread!!

Hey guys I was hopping that some of you could help me with ideas on a hidden winch mount designs.
I want to put a winch behind the front bumper and have the fairlead where the license plate goes.
I have seen several designs on doing this but none that I am in love with.
I will be adding this to my build thread when I get to that point in the build to do it.

But need all the pics and info you guys can get me!!! Braces, frame shots and heck even a build thread link will be very helpful!!

Thanks in advance for all the help!!

I have attached a pick of what I am looking for.

10163313_2011829121941.jpg

More from NTXJIMMY

NTXJIMMY
Views
1988 K30 Crew Cab
NTXJIMMY
Views
Here is the start! 1986 GMC Jimmy I'm the 2nd owner bought it from a GM employee about 3 years ago and drove it for about 2 months and the engine was garbage so I rebuilt a 350. Since I was doing that I decided with a little help that I should fuel inject it instead of the quadra jet garbage it had. So junk yard hopping I go for 2 months getting most of the factory fuel injection parts from a 91 K5. So now I have a factory fuel injected with all it parts and wiring just like the way it came...

Item information

Added by
NTXJIMMY
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom