CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

I don't know yet

2wd big block burb tow rig

Overview

I guess several people know I am getting a 2wd 1990 3/4 burb. @Z71paramedic has been key in making this happen thank you sir.

As soon as I sell my 6.2 4x4 I'm off to Seattle to pick this gem up

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
Suburban
Trim Level
Yes
Interior
Red!
Factory Options
Everything cool
Engine
Transmission
Th400
Transfer Case
Nope
Steering
Yes
Suspension
Not low enough
Axles
14b
Wheels
80s aluminum awesomeness
Tires
Ish
Paint
90s faded and chipping

More from blazinzuk

blazinzuk
Views
So I bought this Jimmy to have as my daily driver. Couple of things I need to address very quickly. The transmission is going out that is currently being addressed I will be getting my trans on Thursday from Mt. Home. Need to fix the windshield wipers the back window (it worked several times before not working), lube up the power windows, do a complete fluid change on the diffs rad. engine etc. Double check the rear and front wheel bearings. Just go through everything and double check...
blazinzuk
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
introducing horton That is the start of the exocage I am going to build over the next couple of weeks. The fact that I broke the back window has slowed progress until I could get the window replaced hopefully tommorow. I will post up with future up dates that include changing the leaf springs in the front finishing the cage, one linking the rear, moving the gas tank (again!) Specs are as follows 60 14b both with detroits 4.56 gears 56" springs in the front 63s in the rear stock tbi...

Item information

Added by
blazinzuk
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Suburban

Top Bottom