CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Jimmy

Overview

Bought a ‘90 Jimmy off of another member on here, @Chinahands. He sent me a snap of it before it was shipped from Wyoming to Nebraska and I was super jealous. As soon as I saw it in person I kept hinting to him I’d like to buy it and now I own it. Original paint, solid body, and my favorite part, a manual. Already has ORD shackle flip, BDS front springs, BDS/Fox 2.0 shocks, and 33/12.5/15 toyo’s. Kicking around what needs done next, but have been just driving and enjoying for now.

Specs

Year
Make
GMC
Model
V10
Trim Level
SLX
Engine
Transmission
SM465
Tires
33/12.5/15
Paint
Original 2 tone white and gold

More from Orange_roc

Orange_roc
Views
Picked up this ‘70 Blazer yesterday. Been sitting since 2011 basically. Font axle needs new u joints, ignition needs a tune up, and brakes need gone through. It did drive itself up on the trailer though. Body is in ok shape. Interior is all there. Probably won’t find a better one for the kinda money I want to spend on one, so I think this is THE one. I want to add azero rates to the sagging rear to level it out as well. Needs a better rear bumper too. Here are some pics.
Orange_roc
Views
I've wanted a first gen blazer or Jimmy for a long time. I want a lot of different vehicles actually, but only buy when I feel it's a good or great deal. Anyways I posted an ad on craigslist in search of 69-72 blazers and Jimmys. My phone was off the hook actually for a few weeks. Lots of over priced junk, and lots of nice ones way out of my spending range. A guy from Iowa got ahold of me last Friday and said he had a cst project. We talked about it for about 10 mins and then he said he'd...
Orange_roc
Views
I took a leap and paid the money to be able to upload pics on here via my phone, so that I could start a thread. I suck at forums so it was worth the few bucks. I'll just add the $25 to my trucks total cost. Anyhow, my truck is a '85 k20 custom deluxe that had been passed around in my family for a while until I sold it about 8 years ago. Was a company truck for a fertilizer company where my uncle drove it and later purchased it, his son drove it for a while, then my dad had it, my self, and...

Item information

Added by
Orange_roc
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom