CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Just another burb.

Little lower, little cooler, bigger sounds.

Overview

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
Suburban C2500
Trim Level
Lt
Engine
6.5 TD
Transmission
4l80e

More from shady

shady
Views
81 CC short bed conversion
shady
Views
86 K20. As is now it has a 454 bored .40 with a lunati cam one step above RV. Sm465, 208, D60, ff14b. 3.73's 6" all spring lift, no idea of brand. Currently running 37" bias plys.
shady
Views
Alright, I've had quite a few sqare bodies since I joined this group. As dueling says "I MAY have a car buying problem:whistle:" But I finally have what I've been hunting and shooting for. I picked up this CCSB last night. It needs a lot to be a good wheeler but its the body/frame/ suspension that sold me. Not to mention a little stupidity and inattentiveness. Its got a 350/350/208/10b/10b:doah: drive train. I didnt notice that it was a 1/2 ton driveline till I was half way home. But this...
shady
Views
Alright heres the start of my 88 grand luxe burb rebuild. I'm a pic whore so there will be alot of them. As you can see its a great base to start with. this will be a DD/towrig. Main plans are (in basic order) Repair all fire damage and clean up the engine compartment along the way. Remove the fiberglass runners and fix any rust that has started ANYWHERE I can find it. Then get it all coated n protected cause I'm gonna have this one for a long time. Once I see how she rides I'll decide...
shady
Views
Well, I thought I'd go ahead and start this one but it may take a while between updates. Some how I lost the pics of before it went in the garage. Space is tight so bear with me on pic quality. This is what I've compiled so far.

Item information

Added by
shady
Views
Last update

More in Suburban

Top Bottom