CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

M1009 Standard Shift Build(The Greatest Adventure)

Overview

So I have had my blazer for a little over a year. I have done some minor projects, but this is my first time really getting into the truck. As I work on swapping from auto to manual I also am looking to fix my floors and install a factoryish stereo.

I owe a huge thanks to 496truck for helping me pull the parts off a donor truck to start this project. I have everything for the swap except a clutch and flywheel. The donor truck was a 1983 suburban that was originally a 350 with the 4 speed manual and a 208 t-case.

This will probably take me awhile to complete, but I am going to try to post pictures and updates as often as possible. I welcome any help or suggestions from people who have gone down this road before.

037.JPG

More from Richcz28

Richcz28
Views
I bought a fire truck. It's an m1028 with 53,700 miles. I bought the truck through a government auction. It was down in PA so it took the help of a couple local ck5 guys to make it happen. I went down last weekend with the hopes of picking up the truck but the bastard who represents the sale for the forest service didn't show up. When I got home I discovered they mailed the title, so I got some plates at the registry and booked a 12 hour bus ride to Reading, Pa. Josh picked me up at...

Item information

Added by
Richcz28
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom