Maroon CCLB SAS

• some builds on this site are kinda what made me want to get a gmt400 and solid axle swap it in the first place. GWeakland620's and 454crew's builds inspired me to try one for myself. and i needed a tow rig for my blazer so one of these times i can try to make it to BB.

i bought the truck around July of 2018 this is a couple days after i got it, exteriors a little rough with tons (and tons) of scratches like it drove through bushes alot down in texas plus dozens of little dents in the door skins and fenders. the PO sprayed the roof and hood with rattle can bedliner to cover where the sun completely removed the paint, that'll have to go at some point and i dont look forward to it.

IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1278.JPG
    But for how dingy the exterior was, the interior was pretty mint. That's one of the things that really caught my attention on this truck.
    this is just a post to get me started, for some reason i decided 11:30 at night would be the perfect time start posting the build. i'll be posting up what all I've done so far over the next couple days, once i'm all caught up i might be trying to beg some help off you more experienced dudes. I've been looking around on different sites trying to see what kit will work best and what springs to go with and all that good stuff. it'll get done, but it might be a slow process lol

IMG_1750.JPG IMG_1748.JPG
  • Year:
    Make:
    chevy
    Model:
    c3500
    Trim Level:
    silverado
    Interior:
    red velour
    Engine:
    6.5 TD