CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Maroon CCLB SAS

1994 c3500 6.5 Diesel 4L80e, plans include a flatbed, re-paint and solid axle swap 2-4" lift with HD D44 and a 205 t-case.. and eventually a cummins swap

Overview

some builds on this site are kinda what made me want to get a gmt400 and solid axle swap it in the first place. GWeakland620's and 454crew's builds inspired me to try one for myself. and i needed a tow rig for my blazer so one of these times i can try to make it to BB.

i bought the truck around July of 2018 this is a couple days after i got it, exteriors a little rough with tons (and tons) of scratches like it drove through bushes alot down in texas plus dozens of little dents in the door skins and fenders. the PO sprayed the roof and hood with rattle can bedliner to cover where the sun completely removed the paint, that'll have to go at some point and i dont look forward to it.

IMG_1279.JPG
IMG_1278.JPG

But for how dingy the exterior was, the interior was pretty mint. That's one of the things that really caught my attention on this truck.
this is just a post to get me started, for some reason i decided 11:30 at night would be the perfect time start posting the build. i'll be posting up what all I've done so far over the next couple days, once i'm all caught up i might be trying to beg some help off you more experienced dudes. I've been looking around on different sites trying to see what kit will work best and what springs to go with and all that good stuff. it'll get done, but it might be a slow process lol

IMG_1750.JPG
IMG_1748.JPG

Specs

Year
Make
chevy
Model
c3500
Trim Level
silverado
Interior
red velour
Engine
6.5 TD
Transmission
4L80e
Transfer Case
N/A
Steering
stock
Suspension
ifs front leaf sprung rear
Axles
ifs/14bolt FF
Wheels
1st gen duramax HD rims 16x8
Tires
265/75 r16 goodyear ultra terrains
Paint
maroon

More from Not A Bronco

Found a deal on a 79 jimmy that was sitting in a repo lot. Looks to have been restored at some point, but has some bad gaps and body damage from bondo that needs addressing and a few other things. But I’m stoked, never thought I’d own one this clean!
Not A Bronco
Views
Reaction score
My 72 blazer that I’ve put way to much time and money into

Item information

Added by
Not A Bronco
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom