MK-24, "Tank"

• WP_20150821_005.jpg Alrighty guys, I'm new to the Premium forum and I don't have very much documentation of my build as of now but I will put up what I can! And will from now on!
    To get started, he's a 90 Burb factory 1500. Body has 170k, 5.3 has 118k, trans has 90k.
    LS Swap has been dyno'd and tuned.

Exterior:

I converted the brakes, axles, etc from a 2500 donor, and suspension from BDS 2.5in lift.
    I recently finished my LS swap follwed by a 60e, whilst keeping my original np241c p-drop (woo!)
    The axles are 3/4 8 lug 10b up front, and a 14bsf rear (for now)
    My buddy and I built a gas tank skid-plate from some 1/4" plate and the factory k5 plate cut up a bit for mounting.
    Future plans include: Cleaning up my wiring from swap, electric fan (BMW temp switch already in top hose), replacing my janky tinted rear windshield, 14bff from a 2002 Duramax (have everything, just need to relocate and weld the spring perches).

Interior:

It's pretty much 99% original, only change being the sound system and some work to the dash. I had to rewire the whole darn thing - from aftermarket head unit to each individual speaker (pics soon, promise!) - I hid everything pretty well. Other than that is is unmolested and I kinda plan on leaving it that way. The only mods I'm planning now are: Rear view cam to a small LCD in the sun visor (have everything), and mount my 10" tablet off my center console (GPS, media, OBD2 apps).

My biggest question is, now what?? This thing is my DD, and I plan on keeping the truck til I'm 6 feet under!
    Every Summer I do a road trip to Colorado to visit my brothers, I live in Maryland. And trust me, they're both trying real hard to get me to move out there, and I probably will at some point.
  • Year:
    Make:
    Chevrolet
    Model:
    Suburban
    Trim Level:
    Silverado
    Interior:
    Grey
    Engine:
    5.3L Vortec
    Transmission:
    4L60e
    Transfer Case:
    NP241c
    Steering:
    Factory
    Suspension:
    BDS 2.5" Lift
    Axles:
    3/4 Ton, 8 Lug
    Wheels:
    Dodge Steelies (City), Cragar D Windows (Road Trips, Offroading)
    Tires:
    Wrangler SRAs (City), Duratracs (Road Trips, Offroading)
    Paint:
    Black/Silver Two Tone