Modern Dante Peak Suburban

• Hello K5 world I honestly have no idea what I'm doing I'm just a simpleton average joe with a great dream for a family heirloom and my personal dream truck so 2 birds with 1 stone. I currently own a 1986 GMC Suburban Sierra Classic K1500 with all the factory options I believe including the rear heater and 3rd row but due to my wallet I changed the front seat to a bench the more the merrier! Anyway I recently came across a 1988 Chevy K2500 and took the 350 tbi engine and wiring harness etc. I'm trying to recondition my truck to this engine and getting it back to working order stock wise. But I have a life time worth of plans with this thing and hopefully by the day my time comes I achieve making this the most bad and modern D.P.S to date with LED lights etc I want to keep the look just update the technology. For now I'm planning on clearing out the LMC catalog for most of this build restoring it. Then outsource for the cosmetics. The only decent sized thing I need to change for starters in cosmetics are the bumpers with the rub strip instead of push bars. I believe I'm just going to keep the whole blue thing of mine aside refreshing things due to owners in between me requiring my truck. Anyway it be nice to receive help etc for tracking parts or figuring a plan to replicate some things and some solutions to future problems with these discontinued parts such as Conn-Ferr roof rack, KC lights, Warn Trans4mer Brush Gaurd kit etc. FB_IMG_1582962714377.jpg
  • Year:
    Make:
    GMC
    Model:
    Suburban
    Trim Level:
    Sierra Classic
    Interior:
    All 3 benches. OEM had buckets and center console, rear aux heater, overhead a/c basically all options available for most part I believe never seen 1 suburban yet with all my options and last but not least power everything.
    Factory Options:
    All as far as I know even more than most suburbans I have seen
    Engine:
    350 tbi
    Transmission:
    TH700R4
    Transfer Case:
    NP208
    Steering:
    Stock
    Suspension:
    Stock