CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Daily Driver My family trip ride

1996 Chevy suburban 4x4

Overview

So I don't lack projects but when my friend called me about a free suburban, I figured I should talk to the guy.
Went and looked at it and it didn't look like it was bad at all.
Turns out the transmission lost 3rd and 4th.
So I picked it up on the spot.
20210508_135630.jpg

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
Suburban
Trim Level
Cheyenne
Interior
Leather
Factory Options
G80
Engine
Transmission
4l60e
Transfer Case
Np241c
Axles
10 bolts 3.73:1
Wheels
Aluminum 18"

More from imiceman44

Temporary build
Just a place holder here it will be a while before I start. It's all in pieces.
imiceman44
Views
So I have had this suburban for many years, I want to say 15 years. Bought it not running, supposedly bad ip, tried to mess with the timing see if it wanted to start, changed glow plugs, checked compression and it was ok, even in all cylinders, then someone from upstate new York bought it sight unseen and was sure he could get it started and drive it home from California. He flew in with his wife spent all day, could not get anywhere, so I offered to take it back. A few years later I...
Offroad White Phoenix
imiceman44
Views
Building for Rubicon
imiceman44
Views
So as some by now know, it's mine. At first the plan was to use the engine for my sub and selling the body. But now that I have it sitting here, the plan is changing. I am thinking about making it my Wheeler. I got the brakes hooked up so I don't have another accident... When Colby brought it to me, we had this little incident while getting it off the trailer :banghead: So now as it sits where Ryoken`s truck used to.

Item information

Added by
imiceman44
Views
Last update

More in Suburban

Top Bottom