CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Old Blue

1972 K10 Cheyenne

Overview

Old Blue, this ol truck has been in my wife’s family for years. It was her dads and then her brothers and hers now. We’re going to continue on the track to restore it.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
K10
Trim Level
Cheyenne
Engine
Transmission
Transfer Case

More from sreidmx

sreidmx
Views
Reaction score
73 K20 long travel rear suspension links and coilovers
sreidmx
Views
Roberts Custom Trucks shop truck k10, is a 1986 k10 bone stock with a 350/700r4 and halfton axles. Mileage unknown but in OK shape.
sreidmx
Views
Reaction score
Wife’s big block 2500 obs 2wd burb. Tow pig/kid hauler
sreidmx
Views
Hey guys we got another build on the slate! Here's a great example of a 78 K10, typical procomp lift springs and based on part numbers puts it at 6 inches, I think it sits higher, 47 inches from the ground to the fender... annnd it rides like it has that much lift also. I love stepsides, this one has tons of character! Must be some sort of boomerang type of shackle.. didn't work really, bummer.. I met Jake when Ethel puked the clutch last summer, he was the tow truck driver that...
sreidmx
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
@secutright myself and @retroblazer had this half cocked idea to pull the old class 3 desert sled out of hibernation and bring her up to snuff for the next racing season. We are still working out the details on which events were committing to but there is one sure thing. This baby is gonna fly again! So starts our joint effort to restore the race truck and get all systems back up and race ready! First order of business was to pickup the race truck, so we bought a new trailer on...

Item information

Added by
sreidmx
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom