CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Onetonbb74s K5

1 ton k5 built for wheeling and camping.

Overview

This project has changes over the years...I started out back in 2002 with a white 79K20 that had a rod missing. I towed it home and it sat until 2004ish...I then flew out to Hyde Park NY and visited my buddy graduating from school and we jumped in a 79k10 and drove it back to San Jose. He gave me the k10, dubbed the brown bomber...That was a snow plow beater truck that I wheeled until smog was up...I pulled the motor in the brown bomber and was planning to rebuild it when I came across a 74 K20 running and driving, so I went to Santa Cruz and bought it and drove it home. That was the only time I drove that truck. Pulled that leaded 350 out and basically parted that whole truck, swapped the frames with my nice white 79 K20 and started the build up of the white truck. I put the leaded 350 in my brown bomber for a few months until the tags were up, then I put the 350 in the white truck. In 2004, I finally got my white truck on the road and scrapped the 79 K10 brown bomber. I purchased a 84k30 diesel with a 454 under the hood, and the guy I bought it from was a tow truck driver, so he delivered it to my Moms house at the time. This is where my focus went to the white truck and all the other trucks had to go. The 84 K30 I just parted out and scrapped.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
K5 Blazer
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Tan
Factory Options
Ac, cruise, 3.73 gears, automatic...