I'm building this for some friends of ours who use this truck at their home in Telluride. It's been a great people hauler for them, but it's definitely in need of some cosmetic TLC, and I've talked him into doing some modifications for a better ride and drivability. What started as him wanting just a paint job (color change) has turned into a fun little project that I hope to actually complete in a couple of months.
Plans for this build:
- Color change paint job to "Orange Crush". This is the color he wants, thus the name of the build.
- Blast and coat the undercarriage.
- 4" ORD lift.
- 35" Toyo ATIII tires.
- 16x8 wheels (probably Method Double Standard)
- 4.88 gears.
- Steering box brace.
- Front winch bumper with winch.
- Rear bumper.
- Side steps.
- Stereo (nice to have, but might max out our budget before we get there)