CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

PLAN B

This build was 2 parts 1 i have a truck I made to pretty to wheel so I'm building an ugly one I can actually enjoy. And 2. My cousin has been trying to join us for blazer bash but his truck wont be ready so we are surprising him with this one

Overview

This build was 2 parts 1 i have a truck I made to pretty to wheel so I'm building an ugly one I can actually enjoy.
And 2. My cousin has been trying to join us for blazer bash but his truck wont be ready so we are surprising him with this one

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
Blazer
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Grey
Factory Options
A.c. power window/locks
Engine
Transmission
700r4
Transfer Case
Steering
Crossover with psc hydro assist
Suspension
3.5" lift
Axles
D60 ff14b
Wheels
H2
Tires
40" nitto
Paint
White and rust
3.5" lift cut for 40s

Latest reviews

Reactions: the_blaze

More from the_blaze

the_blaze
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
I figured I'd hop on here and make a build thread for my current project like so many of you guys have. I think after attending my first blazer bash my inspiration and desire to dig back into my truck was renewed. This is my 1978 GMC JIMMY that has gained the nickname Nightmare due to it fighting me every step of the way, if it could go wrong it did, some of my other threads read like a bad comedy, this truck did not want to be driven. Looking back over the years it was a huge pain but I...

Item information

Added by
the_blaze
Views
Watchers
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More in K5 Blazer | Jimmy

Top Bottom