Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Poorboy's 91 Build... B52's 56's FUSH, SYE

• I've been asking lots of questions and getting EXCELLENT ANSWERES on here. So, first of all THANK YOU ALL!!!! so here's my 91 when I bought it in october of 09. all stock with the exception of the obvious, a 6" lift and 35's
    [​IMG]

I got it without a trans and put my TCI 700R4 in it and thought everything was going to be peachy... WRONG! After getting the tans in I fired it up and motor was knocking. well that sucked. So it sat until I went back to mass to get my other car and a free motor. Popped the pan off and what do I see? It's full of water! cleaned it up, put it in ran it HARD for 800 miles. What a suprise, it pukes... sooooo Perfect time to make it into a real truck!

I'd been Buying/saving parts for a while before I moved out here to Colorado. So far I had New TSL42x15x17 Dana 60 and 14 bolt locked on detroits and 5.13's the TCI trans, a Marine 454, warn XD9000, and some small misc stuff.

While it's been down. I swapped a couple things. I sold the 10 bolts, sold the 35's, In with the TONS and 42's!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Off to the fab shop! I sent it over to HEFTY FAB WORKS for Front winch bumper, rear bumper with swingouts (for tire, jerrycan, hilift) and rear reciever for a slide in winch mount, rocker/sliders, shackle flip, spring mounts, on board air/york mount. and the list goes on..... this is where its at so far.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He's also going to be doing all my wheel well :hack: (It needs a LOT)but making it look decent at the same time.

None of the bumpers are complete yet, just the main body so far. I'll keep pics as they progress.

Future plans are 56's up front 64's out back, cross over w hydro assist, drop the 454 in. NP241 SYE. Rear disc conversion.

poorboy.jpg