Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Project save the K30's and those alike. A multiple truck build of extreme tortoise pace...

• Recently picked these two K30's up. Well and a few others..

87 454 TBI TH400 NP205 3.73's. Kind of rough. But It'll get better... Slowly. Got it with no bed. Through some Craigslist searching I was able to find some body parts to make it solid again.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Found this clean bed about 40 miles south. Came off a retired Air Force truck. No tailgate but those are easy enough to find.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then found a solid cab from a C30. It was a manual so it has the tall trans tunnel. I hope to swap the cab this spring.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I thought I had a pretty nice thing going on until I found this!
    86 K30 350 SM465 NP205 4.10's Originally had a 454, but it had let go at some point and this replaced it. Unfortunately this motor has issues as well, but the truck is CLEAN!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Original exhaust system with shields on the pipes.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Original spare from 86. Never been bolted on!
    [​IMG]

87 K20 came with no motor. Has SM465. Came with a 60 for the Front. I have a TBI motor that should be going in within a couple weeks.

[​IMG]

I have a 90 suburban and a 95 2dr tahoe that I put snow plows on last year. I got a rather large snow plow contract this year. So unfortunately they'll all get plows sooner or later. BUT they will not get beat and will get washed and taken care of ( for the rust belt guys)

poorboy.jpg