CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Ryoken's 96 Furd twofiddy

Overview

more to come.....

Specs

Year
Make
Ford
Model
F250
Engine
Transmission
5 spd

More from ryoken

ryoken
Views
figured I'd put this in here, tho it probably wont be much of a "build".. we'll see down the road, maybe I'll throw a paint job at it or something.. anyway, as I mentioned in Mutt's thread, bought a new alternate DD'er for $400... just a 4.3 with a 4 spd.. but he has spent some coin over the last yr or so, so I didn't mind giving him 400 for it... new front tires, new flywheel and clutch, alt, rad and w pump.... good sticker till oct 015, see what happens than.. heck, maybe...
  • Featured
ryoken
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
ok, couple weeks left here.. the rig should get picked up monday, maybe to me by next weekend or so... but I need a place to start rattling out plans, parts, etc, so they don't get forgot... Here's how Mutt is sitting out on the west coast at the moment awaiting transport...... couple new things waiting for her... slightly different approach than previously mentioned... I am going to be doing a quickie, easily removed temp wood flatbed.... super simple, got...
ryoken
Views
yum, new toys... :bow: What might I be up to? Been putting a bunch of hrs into the truck this week... My neighbors must be hating me, the grinding, welding and compressor haven't stopped for 3 days! :haha: Phase 1 is almost complete... I'll post some pics over the next couple days... Sad thing is, phase 2 and 3 are even more involved... :doah:

Item information

Added by
ryoken
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom