I'm new to the forum, but I figured since I just bought a completely stock suburban, why not try and document it. I'm starting to build my recently acquired 1989 v1500 suburban. I pulled it out of my co-worker's brother-in-law's father-in-law's barn, where it had been sitting for the past 12 years. This is where the fun begins.
- V1500 Suburban
- Trim Level
- Line X bed Lined The entire interior Roof to floor, Master craft Rubicon racing seats
- Factory Options
- Silverado trim package, TBI 350, 700r4, 6 lug axles with 3:73 gears
- rebuilt 5.3 with a BTR stage 3 truck cam (intake .218, exhaust .224, .553 lift, LSA 112)
- Rebuilt 4l80e with a transgo HD shift kit
- Transfer Case
- stock 241
- Stock steering with Ruff Stuff Specialties beef tie rod
Front: 4" EZ ride lift springs with 1" zero rate block, ORD shackles and Sway bar disconnect. Bilstein 5165 reservoir shocks with ORD ford towers
Rear: 4" BDS lift springs mixed with factory springs for Desired Height. ORD 4" shackle flip kit. Bilstein 5165 shocks.
Front: Factory 8 lug 10 bolt Rebuilt and geared with 4:88
Rear: 14 Bolt rebuilt geared with 4:88
- 17x9 Pro Comp steel wheels with Total Metal Innovations bottle opener bead locks.
- 37x13.50x17 Toyo MT
- Factory Red
Stock right now