CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

The Back Burner

Another one of mine that I have that is a major project hence the name and will be continued after I fix Grey Goose

Overview

9E6147C2-77DE-43D8-9B60-9806C21E2450.jpeg Another one of mine that I have that is a major project hence the name and will be continued after I fix Grey Goose. It has a LS in it I don’t know anything about the wiring etc. It needs a few thing to be running and driving that I can’t currently afford. The frame also isn’t in the best shape it’s been welded back together in a few spots with plates and braces. This is going to be my main toy truck so if I break it I still have grey running

Specs

Year
Make
Chevy
Model
K10
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Cloth Bench and the rest is a W.I.P
Factory Options
Power windows and locks. A/C
Engine
4.8 LS
Transmission
480LE
Transfer Case
None
Steering
Factory
Suspension
4 In lift blocked rear
Axles
10 B | 12 B
Wheels
15X12 M/T Classic III’s
Tires
33X12.50 BFgoodrich All Terrains
Paint
Blue
Uhhhh nothing special

More from modhunt

modhunt
Views
Reaction score
Ok so here is my go at a build log and its probably gonna be bad. So i bought this truck at the start of the school year when I was 17 I worked and saved up my money to buy it. So skip forward to a month or two ago I cracked my block. I do not know how I did it but I did so my baby is on hold for now. Basically everything I have done ive just figured out my self (Leaf Springs, Axle Gears, Motor Heads and up) I made sure the heads where on right before doing anything. But now im looking for a...

Item information

Added by
modhunt
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom