CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

"The white truck" My 89 V3500 **New Distributor**

Overview

The White truck as my kids refer to it although at the time the Blazer was the only other vehicle I had so not sure why we refer to it by its color :dunno: Got this truck in Mar of 2006 from a member here and he got it from a previous Norcal member. I had been searching hi and low for a truck like this. Got lucky as this one has the big block and Silverado trim and had less than 100k on it. Figured I would start another thread and not clutter up my Blazer thread.

Specs are 454/TH400/205. 6" Superlift springs and 33" SSR's on some classic Welds :waytogo:

Night I picked it up in Napa in the Olive Garden parking lot!!

Few more of right when I got it.

crew.jpg

More from MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
I realized yesterday reading through threads that I never did create one for my new 1990 V1500 Blazer I bought a few months ago. I touched on it a bit in my 82 crew thread https://ck5.com/forums/threads/82-k30-3-3-build-direction-unknown.322206/ but didn't expand much. Focus on this build will be maintaining a "stockish" rig with a focus on upgrading the ride, drive, and comfort of the rig.
So I picked up another crew cab this week. Well I didn't but my buddy picked it up for me. I am still on deployment. Saw the CL add and just couldn't pass it up. 1982 K30 crew. 350/TH400/205 Dana 60 and 14 bolt. Paint is rough, but body is straight except the tailgate and some surface rust. Lower trim level. I have no idea what to do with this truck. I bought it because it was cheap so I figured I would make a poll and see. 1. Crew Cab short box, motor swap and just be a nice truck...
MTBLAZER89
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
This really won't be much of a build. More of just documentation. The truck needs very little. The only plans I have a a set of Rally wheels for now.
MTBLAZER89
Views
Reaction score
So it seems to be the new thing here at CK5 so I have been putting pics in an album for some time now and decided that I would do one on my truck as well. I bought my Blazer in 2001 and I am the second owner. When I bought it there was literally nothing wrong with it. Perfect body and interior. Ran and drove great. I got 21 MPG with it on the first long trip i took with it:eek1: Looking back i would get a different one to build, but can't undo it now. The day i got it home. Coincidentally...

Item information

Added by
MTBLAZER89
Views
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom