CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Tree fiddy K-30

This truck has everything I don't plan to change anything but tires, put a carb on it and work on the body a little and drive it.

Overview

This should be the shortest build ever! All I plan to do is put some new tires on it, fix the body up a little and replace the seat. It pretty much has everything else stock.

Specs

Year
Make
Chevrolet
Model
K-30
Engine
Transmission
Sm465
Transfer Case
NP205

More from Vombrown

Vombrown
Views
OK so I've been gone for a while, had to go make a little money overseas but I'm back with a new project truck. Scoured craigslist for a week looking for that "right" deal on a new girl. Behold....the Snow Bear! Starting with a 1981 K-20 Custom deluxe. She's got a good bit of rust in the bed, small amount in the floor pan on the drivers side but overall it's pretty decent. Drivetrain is stock 350/sm465/np208. Dana 44 and 14bolt rear with limited slip. Previous owner installed a new 4" rough...
Vombrown
Views
Reaction score
I mentioned this truck in another thread but now that its mine i thought I would move it over here. Saw this last week while looking for parts for my 82 gmc. Back lot of an old salvage yard there she sat. 72 three door suburban. Body is in great shape. Drivetrain is complete. Interior is missing some stuff as you can see. They were going to crush it this week!!!! I made a deal with the owner and paid scrap price for it. 300 bucks. This will not be a quickie. I sold this idea to my...
Vombrown
Views
Reaction score
After moving from the south to Montana i have been in search of a truck that suits my very specific needs. It hadn't happened. So I decided to build what I need. We have a very unique situation where we live. My driveway is two miles of road that the local offload club uses for their mall crawler trail rides. I brought a very well built CUCV with me here and sold it after a fee months. It was essentially worthless. Here's what I've learned since buying my maintain. Lockers will get you...

Item information

Added by
Vombrown
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Pickup

Top Bottom