What to do

• I have an 86 K5 and am looking for suggestions on building it up. My plans are a 4 inch lift with 35 inch tires first then I will move on to drive train and such. Of course as it breaks I will upgrade as well. My intentions are to keep it road worthy and I go off roading with my family. It is also my camper towing vehicle. So, what I am looking for is suggestions on making this happen. I am a capable mechanic but I am not a technical mechanic and my experience with building this type of rig are...well, nonexistent. I have read other posts on here and plan on getting a kit from off road design for the lift but are there any precautions I should take and are there any specific parts I should get for this lift. I intend on getting all new springs, not the flip, and the drop steering arm but I want to make sure I am doing it right and getting all I need. I am open for suggestions because I have a view of what I want but my lack of experience could conflict with my view. Thanks in advance.

jdot.jpg