CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Offroad White Phoenix

Building for Rubicon

Overview

Ok so it's been a long time since I have done anything other than repair or maintenance and the occasional parting out rigs.
I still have no time to build if I don't have the right motivation but maybe with the build, I can get things slowly going and now that I know I have lots of close neighbors, maybe a wrenching bbq party or 2 and I can possibly get ready for some wheeling this year.
I have not been wheeling since I got married in 2005.
So I am starting with this suburban with a tired 350tbi.

Specs

Year
Make
GMC
Model
Suburban
Trim Level
Silverado
Interior
Tan
Factory Options
Power every thing
Engine
Transmission
700r4
Transfer Case
Axles
8 lug d44/14bff 4.10

More from imiceman44

Daily Driver My family trip ride
1996 Chevy suburban 4x4
imiceman44
Views
Temporary build
Just a place holder here it will be a while before I start. It's all in pieces.
imiceman44
Views
So I have had this suburban for many years, I want to say 15 years. Bought it not running, supposedly bad ip, tried to mess with the timing see if it wanted to start, changed glow plugs, checked compression and it was ok, even in all cylinders, then someone from upstate new York bought it sight unseen and was sure he could get it started and drive it home from California. He flew in with his wife spent all day, could not get anywhere, so I offered to take it back. A few years later I...
imiceman44
Views
So as some by now know, it's mine. At first the plan was to use the engine for my sub and selling the body. But now that I have it sitting here, the plan is changing. I am thinking about making it my Wheeler. I got the brakes hooked up so I don't have another accident... When Colby brought it to me, we had this little incident while getting it off the trailer :banghead: So now as it sits where Ryoken`s truck used to.

Item information

Added by
imiceman44
Views
Watchers
Last update

More in Suburban

Top Bottom