Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Wife's 67 Power Wagon Build -Cage complete!

• After numerous requests to post a build thread of the old Dodge I'm finally giving in.
    I know it's not a GM but it's always wheeling with GM's, that should count for something.:whistle::dunno:

Little history on the old truck will explain the "FNLY MYN" personal plates the little woman ordered special for it.

My Dad bought this truck from a Service Tech visiting his work back in 1979.
    We used it to drag logs out of the bush when I was young, as well as it being a daily driver for my dad.
    Once the body got bad he planned on selling it so I bought it, and then Began My fascination with 4x4's, auto mechanics and fabrication!

Here is a "long before" and after my first build in 1986.
    Yea the Tan and Red was "out there"!

I sold it a few years after that and My Wife "girlfriend at the time" was pissed because she had hopes of getting her license in it.:doah:
    She swore that someday she would get it back.:haha:
    14 years later she did just that!!!:eek1:

This thread will take a bit to do, because most of the photos are in a regular album, and I will be scanning them into a file to post.

IMGA0054.JPG

Fargo 1st build 001.JPG

Fargo 1st build 017.JPG

kellyjohn.JPG