idaho90k5

Bedliner Blazer

1990 K5 with Speedliner bedliner from head to toe.

Tags:
Bedliner Blazer
idaho90k5, Jan 5, 2005
    • idaho90k5
      Purchased this 1990 K5 from the original owners. They bought the rig new for their 30th wedding ann. It was gray and white to begin with. It was in great running condition, but the paint was baddly faded and chipping off in large chunks. I had my local bodyshop spray on the Speedliner, did a 3" leaf lift in front and a 3.75" block lift in back to level it, placed the 1.5" wheel spacers in the rear to line up the front and back tires, the tires are 33's on 15x10 American Racing rims, new exhuast without CC, Freightliner bucket seats with armrests, husky liners, and it now has a Yakama rack. It is the prefect weekend rig to explore the back roads and trails of E. Idaho.
    • blazinzuk
      Hey man give me a call I am in IF always looking for another full size to play with
    • 87GreyGhost
      Badass. I am going to do the same when i finish my body work.. Has the speedliner faded and what id the texture.. Also did you spray the inner door jams and rockers.. Thanks
    • takebackthepower
      i like that truck

what is that paint called?
    • idaho90k5
      Thanks for the 10's.
    • idaho90k5
      The Speedline has held up great. It is garaged 99% of the time however. It only sees the light of day on the weekends.
    • bigarmzz
      did you have to get longer studs for the rear with the wheel spacers?

damn nice truck man! very clean
    • idaho90k5
      The spacers bolt onto the existing studs.
    • mello_yello
      sweet truck man
    • mkmiller
      where did you get your spacers? cost?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    1973-91 Blazer, Jimmy, Truck
    Uploaded By:
    idaho90k5
    Date:
    Jan 5, 2005
    View Count: