Poker challenge 99

Wilderness Off-Road Poker challenge 99 The trail used this year to pit man against machine against luck of the draw was the Kelly Flats trail located about 25 miles outside Fort Collins Colorado. The basic rules for the contest where to navigate over trail obstacles while making it look as easy as possible, the easier you made the obstacle look, the more cards you received. The trail was very muddy which made for some interesting wheeling, especially in the "By-Pass" area (see pics below), the day included pushing, pulling, strapping, winching, flat tire repair, minor body damage and even a slight rollover - man I love this stuff! I put a small crinkle in my front fender (fortunately I can just trim the fender higher) and Gregg a small divot in his rocker panel, but the fun wasn't over, on the way home my water pump seized sending the blade through the shroud and radiator, it's amazing what a dislodged fan can do at 90 miles per hour. Fun usually cost's, this day was no exception.

Albums

1. Browse Albums

Recent Comments

1. shima
    @sweetk30 thank you!!!
  2. sweetk30
    thats the wire heat sheild that should be on the last 2 bell housing bolts to keep the starter wires next to the block and away from the exhaust manifold heat . @shima
  3. MorganBrady
    @sweetk30 here is a better front bumper pic...its plenty beefy 4inch channel, 1 1/2 pipe schedule 40 and 1/4inch and 3/8 inch plate where needed, 8500# winch
  4. sweetk30
    more pics of the front bumper please @MorganBrady
  5. sweetk30
    you could not pay me to install those bearings . there so cheep they cant even put a part# on them .

Gallery Statistics

Categories:
Albums:
Uploaded Media:
Embedded Media:
Comments:
Disk Usage:
6.6 GB