Poker challenge 99

Wilderness Off-Road Poker challenge 99 The trail used this year to pit man against machine against luck of the draw was the Kelly Flats trail located about 25 miles outside Fort Collins Colorado. The basic rules for the contest where to navigate over trail obstacles while making it look as easy as possible, the easier you made the obstacle look, the more cards you received. The trail was very muddy which made for some interesting wheeling, especially in the "By-Pass" area (see pics below), the day included pushing, pulling, strapping, winching, flat tire repair, minor body damage and even a slight rollover - man I love this stuff! I put a small crinkle in my front fender (fortunately I can just trim the fender higher) and Gregg a small divot in his rocker panel, but the fun wasn't over, on the way home my water pump seized sending the blade through the shroud and radiator, it's amazing what a dislodged fan can do at 90 miles per hour. Fun usually cost's, this day was no exception.

Albums

1. Browse Albums

Recent Comments

1. ChrisAwesome
    That's a cool looking rig. What is the name of that bright paint?
  2. nvrenuf
    Mine are bolted down and since I didn’t use the factory claw mount that’s on the seat, they do not fold & flip forward. Removal and folding weren’t functions I needed in a dedicated wheelers so it...
  3. ChrisAwesome
    Are the seats bolted down for good? Can you unclip them?
  4. AgDieseler
    One of my favorite trucks! David
  5. sweetk30
    sure looks like boat crap to me . dump it in the bay .

Gallery Statistics

Categories:
Albums:
Uploaded Media:
Embedded Media:
Comments:
Disk Usage:
7.2 GB